Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 21 - Inspired by a Color

I didn't really understand what to do with this one. I think it's pretty broad so hopefully I did this the right way (if there is a right way). Today I spent some time with my sister, niece, and nephew. My niece loves to have her nails painted which I think is adorable (she's four). Her go to polish is the brightest pink in the known universe. I love how much she loves that color. Knowing that I'd be painting her nails pink today I thought I'd do a pink on my nails to match. Neon pink isn't my thing so I went with a different shade. When she saw my nails she decided that she wanted what I had on my nails instead of her usual polish. Unfortunately, I only brought hers. Next time, G!

I did some layering this time, I really like how it turned out. It is a lot brighter in person, my camera toned it down which is frustrating. I used two coats of OPI Excuse Moi! and one coat of OPI Be a Dahlia Won't You on top. I love how the glitter from Excuse Moi! shows through Be a Dahlia giving it tons of texture. I'd definitely do this again. G will just get Be a Dahlia. She tends to pick off her glitter and deposits throughout the house. =) Here are the pictures!





Thanks for reading!

p.s. Stay tuned for a special Christmas giveaway! 

3 comments:

  1. You know I love a pink polish! Very perty! Grace's comment: "I like it. I like it Mommy. It's pink like my ouchy." Hey, she said it. I just typed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little girl. lol I hope her ouchy is doing better, that did not look fun. ;(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.