Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 3 - Yellow

Ok, yellow is so not my color. It completely washes me out. Ok, enough complaining....here we go! 



The one and only yellow polish I own is China Glaze - Happy Go Lucky. It's a pretty good yellow. I tried out quite a few and it was the only yellow polish that had good coverage. The other brands/shades were very shear and hard to work with. This goes on pretty streaky for the first coat but the second coat went on smoothly. After two coats, I put on Seche Vite and gave it time to dry (just a few minutes). Then, I stamped on my flowers from Bundle Monster plate #224 with Konad's Special White polish. I always put on a top coat before I stamp so I can quickly wipe off mistakes without taking off my base color. You can only get away with that once before you start rubbing off your polish but it gives you a little wiggle room! =) After I finished stamping, I put on another coat of Seche Vite and called it a night!

I am SO excited for tomorrow's challenge color. I absolutely love green nail polish. The challenge is choosing just one! Hmm......

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I like the flower stamp but yellow just isn't for me. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.