Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 15 - Delicate Print & Spontaneous Burt's Bees Review

I'm not sure if the pattern I stamped is considered delicate or not. I like it so I'm going to use it. =) I wanted to stamp with a gold polish for this mani but didn't have one yet. I was worried that it would be hard to find a gold that is good for stamping. I purchased the thickest one I could find (China Glaze - Passion) and it worked out really well!

I filed my nails down a little. I want to keep growing them out and eventually file them into a square tip. I've only rounded my nails so it should be interesting if I can get the look I'm going for. I will be watching Youtube videos to learn how to file your nails into different shapes before I attempt anything. =)

Here are the pictures for today's challenge:


Supplies:
OPI Envy Base Coat
OPI DS Extravagance
China Glaze Passion (stamping)
Bundle Monster Plate 201 (Image found on Google Images)
Seche Vite Top Coat

Do my cuticles look happier to you today? They feel happier. After this manicure I put on Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (picture from Google Images). I've only used it once and I don't know if it's supposed to go on after you've finished a manicure. It may work best if you put it on before painting your nails. Does anyone know? I put it on before I took my pictures because I was sooooo dry. I've noticed a lot of nail bloggers use this so I picked it up at Ulta today. Just in one use I've noticed a difference. It isn't overly greasy. My skin absorbed it well, and my fingers felt really soft. It has a nice soft scent that doesn't overpower which is a huge plus for me. It's really small, it fits in the palm of my hand and holds .6 oz. of product. I think it will last a long time because a little went a long way. I'm going to keep putting it on throughout the day because my skin gets really dry in the winter and the acetone doesn't help. ;) I'll let you know how it works out for me over time. 


Has anyone used this product? Do you love it? I wasn't planning on going on and on about this but I really like it. This is probably going to be something I will always need around to keep my cuticles happy. =) 

I hope you liked today's manicure and unplanned review. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hi There, My name is Ali and I think you have a nice blog hon and I love the burt bee's cuticle cream to. You did a great job and I look forward to future posts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Please don't pay any attention to my tribal print post. lol =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.