Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 6 - Violet

I've been looking forward to this day. I had my favorite polish reserved for this. It's sadly not available anymore and runs for about $20-$25 on Amazon  & Ebay if you can find it. I checked recently on Amazon and it's not there. They pop up now and then so if you are willing to pay that much for polish, keep checking! It's amazing. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking. The sun has been hiding but this beauty doesn't take much to show it's holo goodness. OPI - Designer Series (DS) Original is my choice for lavender. I'm trying to reserve it so I won't run out. I hate that it's so expensive. I want to get another bottle for a back up. It will be a sad sad day when I run out. The shade is actually called Original. It's the most Holographic polish I own. I don't have a lot of holos (YET), they are too expensive for me. I used two coats. Application was a dream, I did put on a top coat (Poshe) to try to prolong it's wear time. Holos tend to chip easily. Alright, here they are!

 Blurry picture, showing the name of the polish. Even shadowed by the bottle, it's beautiful!


 With flash to show the holo effect. The sun didn't want to come out. It's still gorgeous.


 Love it! 


 My sad bottle is getting low....it's a tragedy!


 You want this now, don't you? ;)


Ok here it is without flash, it's still very pretty. 

This would be a great thing to ask for Christmas if you can find it. These pictures don't do it justice, it's just beautiful. 

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe if you like my blog. I have a giveaway waiting in my closet for when I hit 50 followers. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this color! I love me some glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.