Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zoya Vespa


Welcome back to Zoya PixieDust week! Have you tried these yet? I'm curious about how many of you are into the textured nail polish trend. I've said before that I thought I'd hate textured polish but was pleasantly surprised once I put them on my nails. They aren't too gritty or rough, I'm digging it! 

Today, I have Zoya Vespa to show you. I can't decide if it's a minty green or sage. I think it's somewhere in between. It has beautiful silver glitter and the sugary texture just like the others. I wish my pictures showed how much these sparkle in person. I was pretty surprised with how sparkly they are. Just trust me, they are fabulous! 


Without Top Coat
Like Nyx, Vespa's formula is on the sheer side. Wipe your brush off before applying to avoid flooding your cuticles. I used three thin coats giving plenty of dry time in between to avoid dragging.


 Vespa brought out the redness in my skin a little. I love the color I just wish it got along with my skin tone. Maybe I should just get a little sun. =)

With Top Coat
It's just as gorgeous with top coat. I used two coats of Seche Vite to make it glossy and smooth. 


Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

*Products provided for review. 

3 comments:

  1. Vespa is so pretty it just doesn't like my skin tone very much. Maybe a spray tan is in order. J/K!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.