Monday, March 25, 2013

CrowsToes Absolum Your Potions Master

I've been admiring CrowsToes' polishes for a long time but never purchased any for some reason. Perhaps I'm crazy? I really just want the entire line and couldn't pick just one. Have you checked them out? If you're a glitter lover, you will be just as overwhelmed and smitten as I have been. 


CrowsToes Absolum Your Potions Master has so much going on. This is one coat on top of one coat of Cult Nails Nevermore (my favorite black creme). I guess I shouldn't say one coat of Absolum. I didn't apply it normally. I put a big blog on my nail and moved it around my nail quickly with the brush. I just did that once for each nail and then used two coats of Seche Vite to make it smooth. 

 This picture is a bit over exposed, I apologize. Look at all that glittah! 


Ok, let's see if I can list everything that's in this glitter bomb. *Ahem* Dark blue, turquoise, green, silver, black, and orange hex glitter along with a sprinkling of bar glitter. I like that there isn't a ton of bar glitter and the pop of orange is my favorite thing about this polish. As you can see there are a lot of different sizes of hex glitter. The smaller hexagons seem to fill in the gaps from the larger pieces which gives it better coverage. I recommend it, I adore it, I want more CrowsToes!!!

I bought CrowsToes Absolum from Llarrowe. It's sold out right now but if you follow Llarowe on Facebook and sign up for her newsletter you can see the announcements for when it will be restocked. 

Do you love it? Do you have any CrowsToes? If you do, I'm jealous. =)

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and follow me on my Facebook page.

-Mira


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.