Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cult Nails Tempest

If you've used white nail polish before, you know what a pain it can be. I don't know why but white polish is really hard to work with. It can get goopy, drag, and streaky. If you're like me, you use a lot of white polish. I use it as a base for glitter polish or in nail art. I've tried a lot of brands and I think this one is my favorite white creme so far. 

What you're looking at is two effortless coats of Cult Nails Tempest. I almost got away with one coat. One coat people! One coat of white nail polish! I had a teeny bit of patchiness on two nails that required a second coat. Um, that's crazy. Cult Nails, you rocked this one. 

Do I really need to say more? White creme polish that is almost a one coater. I bet with practice I could make that one coat work. I know, right? Here's the linky link

Oh, I used Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat to make it extra shiny. It didn't really need it. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

4 comments:

  1. such an awesome color!! and being a yellow the application seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a white but yes, the application is fabulous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I need to get this one when my current white polish runs out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll grab one for you the next time I make an order. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.