Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cult Nails Fetish

This is the polish I was the most excited about from Cult Nails' anniversary set. I've been wanting a black nail polish with a waxy/rubbery finish for a while and had to get this. I took a lot of pictures at different angles to try to capture it's finish. 

 I used two coats of Fetish and didn't use a top coat. Using a top coat will make the finish glossy which defeats it's purpose!

 I didn't test wear time but I imagine it not being very long since you can't wear top coat. 

 I have so many ideas for nail art with this polish. I can't wait to try them! 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira


2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.