Thursday, March 7, 2013

A England Beauty Never Fails

This polish is so yummy.

Just look at it, olive green and gold shimmery goodness. *sigh*

I got this during a sale on the A England site and it took for-ev-er to arrive. There was a major issue with shipping polish from the U.K. to the U.S. that was resulting in packages getting destroyed by the Royal Mail. I don't remember the details but I was given the option of a refund or to wait while everything got sorted out. It was such a good deal I decided to wait. This beauty was worth waiting for. 

 A England - Beauty Never Fails is from the Heavenly Quotes collection. It is a gorgeous olive green with a heavy golden shimmer. I actually ventured out of the house when I had this on and I got a lot of compliments on it. 

I used two coats with one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. The formula was fantastic. It went on smoothly and evenly. 

It's just divine. 

I have another polish from A England to show you tomorrow. It's also green and fabulous. 

A England is sold on Llarowe and Ninja Polish in the U.S.  

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.