Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dollish Polish Bazinga!

I recently started watching The Big Bang Theory with my husband (I've seen every episode now). Being a geek, he relates to the characters and gets most of the jokes. I relate to knowing a geek and don't get most of the joke. When Dollish Polish released a collection in honor of The Big Bang Theory I had to have this appropriately named gem, Bazinga! 

Bazinga! has a yellow tinted base and a fabulous mixture of glitter. There are black circles, white rectangles, red squares, black bars, small white squares, neon yellow hexagons in two sizes, and red hexagons. Did I get it all? I had to fish for the white rectangles and black circles but it wasn't too difficult to get them out. 


 I wore two coats of Bazinga! over Cult Nails Nevermore (the perfect black creme) with two coats of Seche Vite top coat on top.


I love the white rectangles and black circles. 


Close up!!


 Bottle close up!!


I purchased this polish on Llarowe

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira


3 comments:

  1. So do I, Bazinga!! It's just fun to say. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of the show but this looks cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.