Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zoya Dahlia


If you're like me, you have a lot of black nail polish. Not just a regular black creme, but black with different types of finishes, glitter, effects, etc. Zoya Dahlia is my first black textured polish and I love it! Just like Zoya London, it has a beautiful silver glitter that gives it extra dimension and a lot of sparkle. I rocked this for a few days on it's own. It would also be a good polish to use with nail art. 

Without Top Coat
 Dahlia has an amazing formula. I only needed two coats and it was completely opaque. 
Dahlia needs extra time to dry which is typical of textured polishes. Once dried, it wears very well. I wore it for about three days and only had minor tip wear. 


 It's super easy to remove. I didn't use the foil method to soak it off. All you need to do is scrub a little with the cotton ball and acetone and it comes off quickly and easily. Awesome.

With Top Coat
Dahlia looks really cool with top coat. The first coat of top coat sinks in so two coats is necessary to make it smooth. I love how it looks either way. I used Seche Vite for my top coat. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

Follow on Bloglovin

*Products provided for review.


2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites from the new Zoya collection, its so complex. Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.