Friday, March 15, 2013

Zoya Godiva


I have a hard time finding neutral or nude polishes that look good with my skin tone. I'm just so darn pale! I know, I know I should go outside more or go to a tanning bed. Even if I did, it wouldn't help. I'm either super pale or super red. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I like how Zoya Godiva looks against my skin tone. You're probably looking at my pictures and thinking, "girl you have lobster hands" or something close to that. =) Someday I'll master my camera but that day just hasn't come yet. I took almost 100 pictures with different settings and lighting and Godiva just wanted to photograph more brown and yellowy than it really is. 


 It's much lighter than this picture shows. 


This picture is the closest one to it's real color. 

It's more like this. =) 


 
Here it is in the wrong color with two coats of Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat.

Godiva is a beautiful, creamy, and sparkly polish. 

I adore it.

Let's talk formula. Godiva is a bit thin and sheer so wipe off your brush to avoid flooding your cuticles. I used four thin coats. I really only needed three but for my macro lens I used three to avoid having VNL (visible nail line) in my pictures. 

Just like the other PixieDusts, it needs extra dry time and is very easy to remove.

Tomorrow, I'm showing you the last polish from this collection. It's also my favorite. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.