Friday, March 8, 2013

A England Holy Grail - New Edition

A England recently revamped Holy Grail which was a gold polish and limited edition and released this stunner. Unfortunately, I don't have the original version to show a comparison. From what I've seen online, version two is much more complex and green toned than version one. 


Holy Grail is such a complex polish, is hard to describe. It's in between gold and bronze with green tones. It has a gorgeous green shimmer that makes it extra special.

I love how this looks with my skin tone under regular lighting. For some reason, I have lobster hands in the pictures. Polishes that have gold or yellow tones do that to me but in person it's not as obvious. 

 
Just like the other A England polishes I've worn, Holy Grail has an amazing formula. It applies buttery smooth and dries quickly. I used Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat. 

 See how complex and pretty this is? 

You can find A England polish on Llarowe and Ninja Polish if you're in the U.S. If not, head on over to the A England store! 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.