Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I just wanted to pop in today to wish everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully the Leprechauns didn't get you and your having a wonderful day with friends and family. 

For my mani, I used ONE coat of Cult Nails Nevermore which is a creamy smooth black creme polish. One coat ladies. You need it. I love it. Moving on. 

I then sponged on China Glaze Running in Circles from my cuticles to the middle of my nail. Running in Circles is one of the most gorgeous green glitters I have in my stash. You need it. I love it. On to the bling.

I used green heart shaped rhinestones to create a four leaf clover on my accent nail. Then I used three small rhinestones as the stem. I used a dotting tool and top coat to stick the stones on. They are from Born Pretty and I will be doing a full review of the circle and heart stones soon. I think they are adorable and I can't wait to use them again. 

I used Seche Vite as my top coat. 




My OCD is kicking in and this picture is making me twitch. What's worse, the clover being upside down or the bottle? *twitch* 

Here's a lovely macro of the bling. Ignore the bubbles. =(

That's all for today!! 

-Mira

*Some products were provided for review.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.