Saturday, August 4, 2012

China Glaze I Herd That

I Herd That is one of the two glitters in the On Safari collection from China Glaze. The glitter is very fine and gives off an over all appearance of a warm light copper. I also see a little bit of red, gold and holographic glitter mixed in which gives it an interesting textured look. I put two coats on top of China Glaze Desert Sun but it could be warn alone and have complete coverage. As you can see, you can't see Desert Sun at all. 



The formula was perfect, it went on evenly and was opaque with two coats. It does have a gritty texture so a top coat like Seche Vite is helpful. I used two coats of Seche Vite to get a smooth surface. 


 Isn't it gorgeous? I adore glitter. 


Have you already snagged this beauty up or are you passing it by? Let me know in the comment section below!

As always, thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.