Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OPI He's My Surfing Instructor

This is the second polish I picked up from Ulta's exclusive OPI shades from Summer 2012. I thought this polish was going to be totally different. I put it on and it was sooooo sheer. I was really dissapointed. I put on several coats and although it built a little, it stayed too sheer for my taste. Major VNL (visible nail line) with this one. I almost returned it but then I put it on top of black and that's when the magic happened. Holy crap, I don't have anything like this. Check it out...


There are so many colors in here, orange, blue, purple, teal, pink, etc. I love this look. 

I used two coats of a standard black creme, two coats of He's My Surfing Instructor, and one coat of Seche Vite. Formula was fab once I layered it. I wonder what it will look like with other base colors underneath. Hmmmm....

Again, I'm being a total jerk by showing you something that may not be around anymore. Check the clearance bins in Ulta, I often find gems in there. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.