Saturday, July 28, 2012

China Glaze Desert Sun

You know the little caramel squares you can get at the grocery store? That's what Desert Sun reminds me of. It may be a teeny tiny bit more orange than those delicious little squares. I'm tempted to get some so I can compare and of course snarf them down. Like Kalahari Kiss, Desert Sun is pretty unique (to me at least). Formula was fabulous, this went on smoothly and was opaque in two coats (I used three). I finished off with a coat of Seche Vite. 





I'm curious, how many of you love/hate this? I think it's pretty even though I'm not a fan of browns. Let me know what you think in the comment section.

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't pick this color for me but it is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No this color totally reminds me of Melanie Griffith in th 80's movie Working Girl. Lol
    Do you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, no but I'll take your word for it. This will be good for nail art I'm thinking. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.