Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lush Lacquer Party Rockin - Picture Heavy

You're probably going to want to know where you can get this so here ya go: Lush Lacquer 

Are you back yet? Ok, this is one of my favorite glitter polishes of all time. I love the combination of colors, shapes and sizes of glitters, and the formula is perfection. Most of the glitters I have purchased from Etsy require you to fish for the glitter but not this baby. It is densely packed, the glitters are perfectly suspended, don't bleed or curl, and apply without a problem. I did use the dabbing method which is pretty standard for this type of polish in my experience so far. 

My swatches show two coats of Cult Nails Spontaneous (swatch coming soon), two coats of Lush Lacquer  Party Rockin, and two coats of Seche Vite (base coat OPI Ridge Filler)

Pictures were taken in sunlight

Have you ordered this yet? I may need a back up of this one. =)





Close up of bottle. I see various sizes and colors of hex glitter (turquoise, magenta, orange, yellow, and purple) and turquoise bar glitter. Base is clear. 

Love! 

What do you think? Are you as smitten as I am or is this not your thing? Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

-Mira


4 comments:

  1. I loooooooooove this! Gonna for sure buy me and justice one. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color...amazing! Okay here's the thing I love glittery nail polishes but they are such a a$$ to remove from my nails! I'm literally picking and rubbing to get glitter off my nails. I mostly go to a salon to get a manicure and when I bring a new polish to try (glittery) she hates painting clients with glitter nail polish cuz it takes so long to soak and pick off the glitter! I have tried high end and low end glitter polishes and they're ALL awful to remove.... SO, my question is please please please tell me there is a magic trick or something that I'm missing when it comes to removing glitter polish? Thank you so much!

    I LOVE your blog, so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, there is a trick. Put acetone on a cotton ball, stick it on top of your nail and wrap your finger in foil. Wait a few minutes, squeeze the foil with the cotton ball inside and rub it around. Pull it off and it will be all gone. If it's not, put the cotton ball and foil wrap back on.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.