Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cult Nails Annalicious

I'm still not 100% so this will be a quick post. Annalicious is from Coco's Untamed Collection which you can get here. It is so bright, I had a hard time getting a good picture. It's not the polishes fault, I'm still learning how to use my "fancy camera." =) This is a bright orange red polish that is full of fine gold shimmer. The shimmer seems to be the same shimmer Deal With It has. 



The formula was very easy to work with. It was a little thin but not in a bad way. Just wipe off your brush a little before applying. It was opaque in two coats but I used three. Using three made the polish look a lot richer and got rid of the tiny bit of VNL (visible nail line) I had. 

This is a great summer polish, it would be a cute pedi color. That's probably what I will use it for. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this color! It's actually one of my Cult Nails favorites (I love a good red shimmer). I think it's just so bright and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super bright but I actually still like it! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.