Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Guest Post from Ashley is Polish Addicted - Elevation Polish Ama Dablam

Hello! I've had to have my gallbladder removed so I'll be taking a break from the blog while I recover. In the meantime, I have a couple of amazing bloggers who will be doing a guest post for me. I'm so grateful that they were willing to help me out. Today, the fabulous Ashley from Ashley is Polish Addicted will be sharing a gorgeous polish with you. Enjoy! 



Hello everyone! I was honored when Mira asked me if I would be willing to do a guest post for her! I wanted to share something special with her readers and I think I found it!

Elevation Polish is an amazing indie brand - wonderful formulas and excellent customer service. Ama Dablam is copper and blue glittery goodness in a bottle. There is so much packed in here I am not even sure I can spot it all - copper, blue and two different shades of HOLO microglitter, blue square and hex glitter as well as round copper glitters that REALLY pop! Application was a breeze, no issues whatsoever. 

I applied it over a England St. George (seen by itself in the first photo) which is a lovely green-leaning teal holo. It's in between a scattered holo and a linear holo and the formula is SUPERB. All of my a England polishes have amazing formulas and application. 

All photos feature 2 coats of St. George, 1 coat of Ama Dablam (one full accent nail and a gradient on all other nails) and 1 coat of Poshe to top it off. The first 3 photos of Aba Dablam are in the shade and all other photos were taken in direct sunlight.










You can learn more about Elevation Polish by clicking here to go to their site.

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I want to thank Mira for having me, I enjoyed it! ♥


Thank you Ashley! If you haven't checked out Ashley's blog, you really need to! Hop on over and give her some love by clicking here!

-Mira

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get well soon! I was happy to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks really pretty <3 Nicely done Ashley

    Get well soon Mira ~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing over St. George. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is gorgeous! Ashley did an amazing job pairing Ama Dablam with St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! :) It looks great with St. George!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley rocks! I'm starting to feel a bit better today. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.