Monday, August 6, 2012

China Glaze Jungle Queen - Picture Heavy

This polish is a must have in my opinion. I love purple and have many but this one is special. It's dark, smokey, and maybe a bit vampy. Take it out in the sun and an amazing purpley pink shimmer comes out that's to die for. It isn't too overpowering but just enough to catch your eye. I took pictures inside and outside so you can see the difference. Catching the shimmer was a difficult feat. 

Inside


Inside

 Outside

 Outside

 Outside

It's hard to see the shimmer in my pictures but it is there (when outside). I didn't have any problems with the formula, it's opaque in two coats. I've read that this is a dupe for Chanel's Paradoxal. Unfortunately, don't have that polish so I can't give you my opinion on that. 

As usual, I used Seche Vite for my top coat. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

  1. I love that color. It totally reminds me of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.