Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cult Nails Spontaneous

Last month I purchased Cult Nails, "Coco's Untamed Collection". The owner of Cult Nails (Maria) let her twelve year old daughter, Coco design her own collection (lucky girl)! I think she did a fabulous job and couldn't help ordering these the day they were released. First up is Spontaneous! 


 Spontaneous is a rich purple creme that's full of a fine purple shimmer. In some lights, the shimmer comes off a little pink which I think is very pretty.


The shimmer stays pretty muted. It comes out more in direct light but is never overwhelming. Being a glitter lover, I do wish it was more intense. 


 Formula is ok, it goes on thick and can get gooey if you don't work quickly. It needed two coats to get an even finish. It takes a little extra time to dry and dries a little rough. Never fear, a coat of Seche Vite will shine it up and smooth it out.

 Some polishes are worth the extra effort and this is definitely one of them.
Gorgeous! 


When all is said and done, it's a beautiful polish and I'd wear it again (after I put in some thinner). ;)

This is a limited edition polish. You can snag a bottle of your own, here

I do wonder if I got a funky bottle. I have about ten polishes from Cult Nails and this is the first one that had formula issues. Let me know if you own this and what you thought of it in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.