Friday, August 24, 2012

Cult Nails Annalicious and Captivated

Before I show you the rest of Cult Nail's Untamed Collection, I want to show you what Annalicious looks like with Captivated on top. I'm still using pictures that I took before my surgery since I'm not up to painting my nails yet. I hope to be able to swatch the rest of the Untamed Collection by Monday but I can't make any promises. =)

I already had Captivated in my stash but hadn't tried it on yet. When I swatched Annalicious, I knew that Captivated would be perfect with it.


Captivated has a bright coral base and a ton of gold and coral glitter. This is two coats of Captivated on top of three coats of Annalicious. 


Aren't they the perfect pair? 


Captivated is very easy to work with. It's a little thick because of how dense the glitter is. The thickness didn't bother me with this one. It applied evenly, the  glitter spread out perfectly, and it dried quickly. 

You can find Cult Nails polishes here. Annalicious is Limited Edition but Captivated is apart of the core line. 

What do you think? Do you prefer Annalicious alone or with extra bling? Let me know in the comments below.  

Thanks for reading!

If you subscribed or "liked" my page on Facebook, thank you!!!!!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.