Monday, August 20, 2012

Cult Nails Deal With It

When I ordered Coco's Untamed Collection from Cult Nails, this is the polish I thought I'd like the least. Don't get me wrong, I love green polish. I just normally gravitate to darker shades. As you may know, I'm not a fan of neons or anything too bright and this would fall into that category for me. I was very surprised when this ended up being my favorite from the collection. I liked how it looked with my skin tone (shocking). I think the intense gold shimmer is what did it for me. It gives this polish a warmer tone and sets it apart from other lime green polishes. By the way, the shimmer is absolutely crazy. You can see it inside and outside, just the way I like it. 


 The formula was very easy to work with. It went on smoothly and was opaque in two coats. It self leveled perfectly, didn't pool or get gooey, and dried quickly. 

It dried pretty shiny but I added Seche Vite for my top coat to protect it and give it an extra glossy look.

Isn't it gorgeous? I can't get over that gold shimmer. You can find this and other amazing polishes here

In non polish related news, I'm getting my gallbladder removed tomorrow. I have two fabulous bloggers lined up to guest post for the next two days and then I should be back. Enjoy their posts, send them some love, and I'll "see" you when I get back! 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.