Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OPI Flowers are Blue-ming

I am really behind with swatching right now. I stopped swatching Cult Nail's Untamed Collection right before I had surgery and I still haven't swatched the last two colors yet. I don't like posting other things in the middle of showing a collection but I'm going to make an acceptation this time. I'm feeling a lot better so I hope to get caught up soon. 

OPI put out a summer collection that was exclusive to Ulta and I was able to pick some up. I've read that they were re-releases from past collections. I don't know if this particular polish is a recycled shade, do you? All I know is that it's beautiful and needed to be apart of my stash. ;) 


 I love holographic polishes, linear or scattered. I LOVE this shade of blue and the scattered holo effect is pretty strong. *sigh*


This was three coats with a coat of Seche Vite on top. I used flash to show how gorgeous the holographic particles are in this. 

Formula was perfect, I had absolutely no problems with it. 

I don't think this is in Ulta anymore and I didn't see it on Amazon. If you find it anywhere, grab it. You'll love it. 

Thanks for reading! 

-Mira


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I love all holos! Sadly there are no Ultas in WV so even if they still had it, I couldn't get it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.