Friday, August 10, 2012

China Glaze Elephant Walk

Elephant Walk isn't your typical grey. In certain lights, it looks more green or blue. It looks a little more blue in my pictures but you'll see that it looks different depending on where you are. It also has silver shimmer that pops out more in the sun. You can see the shimmer in the bottle underneath the China Glaze logo in my pictures. 


 The formula was easy to work with. Elephant Walk is opaque in two coats but I used three. You can still see the lines from my acrylics growing out. They were removed but I couldn't get rid of those annoying lines. 

I used Seche Vite for my top coat to make it nice and shiny. 

This was one of my favorite polishes from the On Safari collection. You can find this collection at Ulta, Sally's, and other beauty supply stores.

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.