Thursday, November 15, 2012

China Glaze Its a Trap-eze!

A couple of days ago I stopped by my local Sally's to see what they had. I had recently seen a couple of posts about the Cirque Du Soleil collection China Glaze is releasing soon and wondered if they were on the shelves yet. I didn't see them out so I asked if they had them in the back and they did. I was so excited that I helped them open the box. They kindly let me go through it and pull out what I wanted. One of the girls who works there helped me pull the polish out. It was so much fun to watch her face every time we pulled out a polish. She completely freaked out when she found Whirled Away. Another employee heard us (we were being pretty loud and giggly) and came to look too. The box had three of each color and we claimed a lot of them. I hope they have another box in the back or order more soon because those polishes aren't making it to the shelf. <;)

 I picked out seven (I think) but was so tempted to grab them all. I tried to control myself a little I guess. =) I wanted to swatch them all and get them all up in one big post for you. Unfortunately, I just can't move that quickly so I'm going to show you one at a time. I know, it sounds weird to say that I can't paint my nails very fast. I'm trapped in a body that hurts 24/7 and even painting my nails is painful. I'm not telling you this so you'll feel bad for me. I just want to explain why I don't show collections or hauls all at once. 

So from the comfort of my bed and under all of my blankets, I'm going to tell you about my favorite polish from this collection. Its a Trap-eze!

China Glaze Its a Trap-eze!

Do you remember all of the multi colored glitter polish that was all the rage last year? Every brand came out with their own version. I had OPI Rainbow Connection from The Muppets Collection. This reminds me of those except instead of having a clear base it has a very light milky lavender base. I wasn't sure how this was going to look on but I couldn't resist picking it up. It looks like something from an indie line. Good job, China Glaze. 

I was pleasantly surprised with how easily it was to apply this. I only needed two coats, it applied smoothly even with how much glitter there is, and it dried quickly. I used Seche Vite for my top coat to make it extra glossy. I love this polish. Love it. 

I'll be back with more from this collection! If you don't see it in your Sally's, ask them to look in the back. It is probably there! 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page!

-Mira

6 comments:

  1. I love all the colors in this one! So pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for mine to arrive!!! Thanks for this review))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing looks so much like confetti cake! I love it!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour ,is to bad that in our country the collection China Glaze Cirque du Soleil arrives only in December.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like confetti cake, I didn't notice that! =) Thanks for all the comments!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.