Wednesday, November 28, 2012

China Glaze Running in Circles

Oh how I love green glittery polishes! This is moving onto my list of favorites. It reminds me of a lighter version of Zoya Logan which I also adore. China Glaze Running in Circles is from the Cirque Du Soleil Collection as you probably know. It is a lovely grassy green with gold undertones. I also see a tiny bit of blue running through it. Just a little. The glitter is very fine which gives it a beautiful textured look. The formula was perfect, no complaints from me on this one! I used three coats but two would have been fine. I put a coat of Seche Vite on top to make it smooth and glossy. If you like green nail polish, pick this one up, it's gorgeous! 



Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.