Monday, November 12, 2012

Zoya Logan

I used to think that green polish was obnoxious and wondered why anyone would ever wear it. Now, it's one of my favorite polish colors. I wasn't sure how I'd like Logan since it didn't have the holographic glitter Aurora, Blaze, and Storm have. I have plenty of green polish and wondered if this was special enough to buy. I'm glad I did because it is beautiful. I wore this for several days and got a lot of compliments on it. 

It has been stormy here lately so I had to take these pictures inside. It is soooo much more beautiful in real life. If you love green, I recommend adding this to your collection.

 Logan is a forest green with beautiful gold shimmer running throughout it. It's finish is kind of foil like but more shimmery. I also see a little bit of blue in the shimmer. It's very complex and interesting to look at. 

 Formula is fabulous. It applies smoothly, dries quickly, and is opaque in two coats. Be careful when removing, the gold shimmer is a little stubborn. 

 I think Logan would look really pretty with Zoya Ziv. I have a few ideas for those two. ;)


I used flash on this picture to show the gold shimmer. 

What do you think? Are you a fan of green polish? Let me know in the comments below. 

Thanks for reading!
Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook!

-Mira

2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.