Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Zoya Ziv

Zoya Ziv is more than your standard gold polish. At first glance, I thought this was Zoya Trixie's golden sister. Then, when I got it and put it on, I realized that there is more than meets the eye with Ziv. It has a foil finish with flakes of warmer gold and a teeny tiny bit of silver shimmer. The base is a yellow gold so the deeper gold flakes are a bit noticeable when the light hits it.

 It has a lovely formula, I used three coats and topped it off with Seche Vite to make it extra glossy. I thought I'd have bits of gold everywhere when I removed it but it came off really well. 

I usually don't care for gold, it just doesn't look very flattering against my skin tone. I get major lobster hands with golds and yellows. Ziv made me look a little pink but it wasn't as bad as other gold polishes tends to do. Go figure. 



I have already shown you these but here is some nail art using Ziv. 




I'm going to try to post Electra today as well. I hauled some great polishes yesterday and I want to focus on getting those up for you to see asap. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on Facebook! Your support means the world to me!

-Mira


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I wish I could pull gold off!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could pull gold off too! I have so many fun ideas for Ziv, just not sure how long I'll be able to take the lobster hands. =) Thanks for the comments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.