Friday, November 23, 2012

China Glaze Bend Over Backwards

Thank you so much for your patience with my absence this past week. I haven't been feeling well and then I had some issues to figure out with my blog. That combined with Thanksgiving just took me away for a bit. I'm back and am picking up where I left off with my picks from the Cirque du Soleil collection from China Glaze. 

Today I have Bend Over Backwards to show you. It's a reddish orange shimmer that looks like it glows in the right light. It's very rich and applies perfectly. I only needed two thin coats and used Seche Vite for my top coat. If you like this shade, I recommend it. It's formula is wonderful. 






I'll be back later with more from the Cirque du Soleil collection. 

Thanks for reading!

Please subscribe and visit me on my Facebook page

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.