Friday, March 2, 2012

Niece Time

My four year old niece loves to have her nails painted. She used to only want a bright neon pink on her nails but she's starting to branch out to other colors! She even rocked Zoya Charla once, that was my favorite look for her I think. My sister gave me permission to post her latest mani. It was taken with my i phone so please forgive the quality. My niece has been into drawing rainbows lately so I did a rainbow mani last night. You can't tell but each color has a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust on top which gave it the perfect amount of bling. Let me know if you'd like to know what any of the colors are!


Aren't they cute? 

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. She has been loving her nails all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Did the darker blue nail come off? I noticed in the pictures that it wrinkled.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.