Sunday, March 18, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Collection

I am so excited about this collection! There isn't a release date as far as I know. As soon as I find out, I'll let you guys know!


 Unpredictable
 Rare and Radiant
 Swanky Silk
 No Plain Jane
 Want my Bawdy
Deviantly Daring 

I am so excited for these. I love duochromes and these look amazing!!! Rare and Radiant looks like a dupe for Chanel Peridot which is gorgeous. It'll be interesting to compare those two. I hope these are coming soon because I can't wait to get these on my nails. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

  1. On Transdesign it says release in july.

    I'm so looking forward to this. I think all of them will end up in my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.