Saturday, March 10, 2012

China Glaze - Hunger Games (Capital Colors) Dress Me Up

Ok, I redid the pictures for Dress Me Up and I'm much happier with what I got this time. I took them all outside without a flash to make it more color accurate. Hooray for sunny days! I'm going to put on my A Englands and attempt to catch their beauty for you. Alright, here is Dress Me Up!

District 8 (Textiles): Dress Me Up


I'm pretty sure I remember this polish was supposed to represent Primrose before the big name changes. I like pink but I don't like how most shades of pink look on me. I was on the fence about how I'd like this on my nails. I'm so glad I picked it up because I really love it! Dress Me Up is a beautiful smokey rose/mauve creme. I only needed two coats for full coverage. Actually, one coat would have been enough. It reminded me of a Zoya creme and I looooooove Zoya. The formula was great, it went on smoothly for me and dried nice and shiny. I did use Seche Vite for my top coat to give it more shine. As usual with this collection, I put Luxe and Lush on my ring finger.




I hoped you enjoyed todays post. Thanks for reading!!

-Mira 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.