Thursday, March 8, 2012

China Glaze - Hunger Games (Capital Colors) Fast Track

Alright, I'm skipping around a little. I have Electrify (District 5) on my nails right now but haven't taken pictures yet. I did not purchase Hook & Line (District 4) so that means today I'm going to show you Fast Track which represents District 6!

District 6 (Transportation): Fast Track

I was expecting Fast Track to be one of my favorites but it didn't "wow" me on my nails as much as I hoped. It's a beautiful color, the shimmer is gorgeous, it just doesn't go well with my skin tone. I still like it but it's not my favorite.

Fast Track is a lovely nude/beige shade that has slight yellow undertones with a gorgeous gold shimmer. The shimmer particles are large so maybe it qualifies as micro glitter. I'm not sure! =) It's quite lovely, I just wish it didn't lean on the yellow side as mush as it does. The formula was very easy to work with, I only needed two coats, and it dried pretty quickly. I put Luxe & Lush on my ring finger. The shimmer is a lot stronger in real life, my camera washed it out a bit. =/ 






What do you think about Fast Track? 

As always, thanks for reading!!

-Mira <3 

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.