Thursday, March 15, 2012

China Glaze - Hunger Games (Capital Colors) Agro

District 11 (Agriculture): Agro

This is one of my favorite polishes from the collection. I love Harvest Moon more but Agro is right up there. Agro is an amazing olive green with tiny gold shimmer. That shimmer is really blended with the green (I think). My eye doesn't pick it out in normal light but when it's outside in the sun, it really shines. The other thing that makes Agro unique to my stash is it's metallic finish. I don't have any metallic greens so I immediately loved this one from the first promo pictures. 

Agro's formula was fabulous. It went on smoothly and I only needed two coats for full coverage. I didn't have any streaking or bald spots during application. It was quite lovely. The other thing I appreciate about Agro is that it doesn't stain your fingers when it's time to take it off! Pictures show two coats of Agro with Seche Vite as the top coat. 

In other news, I finally learned how to make a watermark (sort of). I know, it took me long enough!!! I don't have Photoshop so I downloaded Gimp which is like Photoshop (I've heard) but free! Man, I have no idea what I'm doing with it. It doesn't help that my laptop is a Mac and my husband doesn't "do Macs." He's a PC guy all the way. I found a Youtube video that helped me so I can finally protect my pictures! 

Does anyone use Gimp on a Mac? That's a funny sentence. What do you think of it? Are there any tutorials I should see? 

Ok, that's enough of non nail polish talk! Here are the pictures! By the way, Luxe & Lush is on my ring finger which is gorgeous in my opinion. 



 Electrify is on my thumb.


I think Agro is a must have from this collection. What do you think? 

Thanks for reading! 

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.