Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nail Mail Report

No pictures for this post just a little babbling from yours truly. 

If you read my post about Smoke & Ashes you know that I've had a rough couple of days. I'm talking very little sleep and constant pain that makes me want to scream into my pillow. I have chronic pain so this isn't too out of the ordinary for me. 

In the middle of my bad day, I received an awesome package from one of my amazing readers, Jo. I put a request out to my UK readers (I think I have two lol) to send me a bottle of Max Factor Fantasy Fire. Jo answered my plea and sent it to me and told me not to worry about reimbursing her. The purpose of this post is to express how much that really touched my heart. This act of kindness brightened my challenging day and I want to say thank you!!!! Thanks for the chocolate as well, I needed a chocolate fix today. 

I have a fun package ready to send back to the UK to miss Jo. I can't wait for you to get it! 

Thank you Jo! I'll be working on a post all about this crazy amazing polish this week. I can't get over how pretty it is. 

Ok, time to try sleeping again. Maybe after I have some more chocolate. Yum!

Thanks for reading! 

- Mira



2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks!
    Your very welcome, I'm glad to help out a fellow polish addict and I'm glad that it brightened your day.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.