Friday, March 9, 2012

China Glaze - Hunger Games (Capital Colors) Harvest Moon

Today I'm skipping up to District 9 to show you Harvest Moon. I didn't purchase Mahogany Magic and I want to redo my swatches of Dress Me Up. My camera really messed up Dress Me Up's color and I'm hoping to get it right on my next try. 

District 9 (Grain): Harvest Moon

Harvest Moon is my favorite of this collection. My pictures just don't do it justice and my description won't do it justice. You need to see it in person to really appreciate it. Harvest Moon is gorgeous burnt pumpkin foil. I don't know how to truly explain this, it's the perfect fall color. Just go get it, you'll see what I'm trying to say here! =p My pictures make it look a little more brown than it really is, I'd say it's more on the deep orange side. I put Luxe & Lush on my ring finger to show you how that looks together. 








Electrify on thumb:



 Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.