Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OPI Your Web or Mine?

This is going to be a short post because I don't have anything nice to say about this polish. Color is ug, brushstrokes are out of control, formula was goopy, and why is there a pink in a Spiderman collection? 
If frosty rosey/goldish/uggo polishes that leave visible brushstrokes is your thing, I recommend this to you. So disappointing OPI but I still love you. Just don't do it again. ;)



Next up? Another Chanel dupe that is fab-u-lous! 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

2 comments:

  1. Ahahahah!!! I love your review of this! XD I must admit I think it is a pretty hideous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this collection isn't batting a thousand for you. Maybe not even 500?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.