Monday, June 25, 2012

OPI If You Moust You Moust

I have been thinking about getting acrylics for a while. My nails are strong and can grow pretty long but they break a lot once they get to the length I love. That drives me nuts. I have talked about my chronic pain issues from my spine before. My pain makes it hard for me to sit for long periods of time. Some days I can sit, others I can't. This makes it hard for me to predict when I'll be up to getting my nails done, hair done, etc. Very annoying. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I felt like I could handle getting acrylics applied and impulsively walked into a salon I knew nothing about and got it done. Big mistake. They were hideous as you are about to see. Way to thick for my taste. I soaked them off a week later and my nails are trashed. You will see a couple of swatches with my acrylics and then you will see my nubs. Until the damage grows completely out, they will be nubs. Nothing wrong with nubs, I just like mine long. =)

Some polish is too thin and the marks where the acrylics used to be show. I won't be showing those until they grow out. My nails are too damaged to handle how often I used to swatch so I won't be posting as often until my sad little nails have recovered. 

With that said, here is OPI If You Moust You Moust from the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection (I got the mini set). It's a lovely bubble gum pink. It's a little thin, I used three coats and topped it off with Seche Vite. 



Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.