Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bundle Monster Stamping Plates 2012 - Part 2 Picture Heavy

Here is the second half of the Bundle Monster plates. Enjoy!





 So excited for the water marble stamp!!


 Love the roses, lace, and snowflakes. 


Here ya go! I hope you enjoyed checking out the new plates. Let me know if you couldn't tell what an image was and would like to closer picture. Tell me in the comments what you need. You can say something like, I'd like to see a closer picture of BM-323 bottom right (paw print). 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

4 comments:

  1. Dude I'm gonna have to pay the 5 million dollars on shipping to get this set to Hawaii. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them so much :)Can't wait for them to be available here.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.