Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lynnderella Boy-Girl Party and Color Club Wing Fling

Here is my other glitter gradient mani I did using Lynnderellas and a Color Club from the Take Wing Collection. I used the pink, Wing Fling from Color Club as my base color. I believe I used around three coats to achieve opacity. With Boy-Girl Party I created a glitter gradient using a small piece of a makeup sponge. I like how this turned out much better than my last mani. I lightened the amount of glitter on my tips so it wouldn't look too chunky. 

I almost didn't order Boy-Girl Party but I am soooo glad I did. I love multi colored glitters, this is packed with so much it's hard to see it all. I'll give it a try, forgive me if I forget something or get it wrong. I see dark blue, turquoise, red, pink, silver, and magenta glitters. There are also different shapes of glitter (hex, diamond, square, and a  little bit of bar) in different sizes. There is so much going on that you'll find yourself in a glitter trance, just try not to look at them while driving. ;)








Isn't Boy Girl Party amazing? *drool* Like the other Lynnderellas I own, I ordered through Llarowe . I never have to worry when I order from her. She's fabulous to work with! 

What do you think about this look? 

Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook! 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira 


6 comments:

  1. love the glitter , im sad only that i cant find this product in our country

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design, looks totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a party on your hands.! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the multi glitters. I saw a few of your posts and I like your blog following now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I hate how hard it is to get a Lynnderella. Thanks for the comments everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.