Friday, June 29, 2012

Jade Energy

I'm having a hard time finding the words to write this post. This polish is freakin amazing. I really just can't handle how strong the holo effect is.You can even see it (a little) inside....I know. This is a must have, I love it soooooo much. I really want the whole collection but I've been naughty enough. I'll just let the pictures do the talking. You may want to grab a bib or put a cup under your chin. Just sayin...

 Boring inside shot under artificial light
  Boring inside shot under artificial light





Natural light 

It's even better than that. I know. 

Now that my thoughts are collected, I suppose I should tell you about the formula! The formula was nice and smooth, I only needed two coats. I used Seche Vite for a top coat and as you can see, it didn't bother the holo effect. The brush is very nice to work with unlike another holo I've tried recently *cough Hits*. I'll tell you about that later. 

Jade holos can be purchased online at Llarowe's shop and you should all get one... or all of them. ;) 

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. This is a shut the front door kind of holo.
    Wow...so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuuuuuuh... wannnnnnt... haha! And here I am broke for the next couple of weeks. Woe! Definitely putting this on my wish list, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.