Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lush Lacquer Sea Breeze *Picture Heavy*

You may want to grab a bib and your wallet for this one. The first time I saw a swatch of Sea Breeze, I had to get one for myself right away. It is stunning. Seriously. I could yammer on and on about how gorgeous this polish is but I'll let the pictures do the talking. 

I used two coats of Zoya Zuza and two coats of Lush Lacquer Sea Breeze for the pictures below. I also used two coats of Seche Vite to smooth everything out. Ugh. Gorgeous! 

Are you ready for this? 







Sea Breeze sparkles like c-r-a-z-y, you will die when you see it in person. It has a sheer teal base, tons of micro, holo, and bar glitter. You can change the look by changing the base color. It's a beast to get off so use the cotton ball/foil method and it will come off without any problem. 

You want this don't you? I know, I'm bad. Click here to get your own. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

6 comments:

  1. wow i love how densely packed that glitter is!! those are always my favorite type of glitters, even though they're such a pain to remove lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this a funky color. I totally love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's worth the pain of removal as well. It's just so beeyoooteeeful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.