Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OPI Call me Gwen-Ever

Ok, so I have The Amazing Spiderman collection from OPI. I have swatched about three out of the six so I'm going to show them one at a time. I like a few of them but there are some major duds and where is the red? Seriously OPI? Do you not know what Spiderman's suit looks like? Let me remind you even though I know you won't see this. 


Major, major, DUH in my opinion. For the love... 

With that said, this is my favorite orange so far. It's not bright like all the others we've seen in this year's summer collections. It's a darker deeper orange creme mixed with a bit of red. Formula was fab, went on creamy smooth and only needed two coats. I actually kept this polish on for more than one day. I think it stayed on for four days. Big freaking deal in my world. I know, I'm a nut. 




After a day or so, I decided to goof around and turned this into a half moon mani with black (Orly Liquid Vinyl). I didn't like it so I added some dots with Call me Gwen-Ever. Much better. Weird I know, but I like it. 



After I was done with my right hand (I'm a lefty) I wanted to see how Lynnderella Connect the Dots would look. Love. It.


I sported to these two very different looks for another day or two. 

That's how I roll.

I like Connect the Dots better than my half moon mani but I do like both. What do you think? 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

  1. lol, I love that you sported both types for a few days. That's awesome. Cute polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.