Saturday, June 9, 2012

OPI Outrageous Neons

I just saw this on Let Them Have Polish's blog. I was wondering when OPI was going to jump on the neon bandwagon this summer. So far it looks like it's just a set of minis, I haven't seen anything indicating that they will be available in separate regular sized bottles. I'll let you know when I find out. I also don't have a release date (sometime in July) but will add that when I find out! 


From left to right, the names are: Ridiculously Yellow, Formidably Orange, Riotously Pink, and Seriously Purple. It also comes with white and top coat. 

Neons aren't my favorite but I do enjoy them from time to time so minis are best for me. I'm the most curious about the yellow. It doesn't look like the highlighter yellow we've been seeing lately so I might like it! 

What do you think? Are you over neons yet or are you looking forward to this collection?

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

1 comment:

  1. I think neons look great for Summer nail designs:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.