Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bundle Monster Stamping Plates 2012 Part 1- Picture Heavy

The long awaited Bundle Monster plates have finally come out and I can't wait to get stamping! My set came in the mail earlier this week and I thought it would be fun to show them to you. Forgive my funky pictures, it's pretty tricky to photograph these without the camera lens and lights reflecting. I took them at a weird angle and then messed with the settings so you can see the images clearly. I don't want your computer to explode when you try to load this post so I'm breaking it up into two parts. If you need me to break it up even more let me know and I'll be happy to do it. There are a ton of pictures so I'll skip the yapping and get right to it! Enjoy! =)


BM 301 - BM 315
 Love the gradient stamp (upper right image)


 Close up of upper right image

 Anyone know what that is? I'm stumped. Spikey snail? =p
 Not a fan of the smiley face stuff but I like the crown and the chandelier. 
 Love this one although I'm bummed with how big the devil head is. It will only fit on my thumb. 


Love the butterflies!

 Yay! Flip flops! 






To be continued!

-Mira



2 comments:

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.