Monday, April 23, 2012

Zoya Surf Collection

Zoya Surf is the shimmery half of Zoya's Summer 2012 collection. I love how opaque and gorgeous Zoya's cremes are but I think they have truly mastered shimmers. I love every single polish in this half of the collection. They are so packed with shimmer and shine, I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I wore these. All six shades have a metallic foil finish that is packed with shimmer that makes them glow. As always with Zoya, the formula was amazing for all of them. Each picture shows two coats and one coat of Seche Vite top coat. 




 Carla
I love love love Carla! I'm a sucker for purple, you'd die if you saw how many purples I have. I just can't help myself! Carla is a red based purple that is full of silver shimmer. I love how rich this shade of purple is. You. need. this. 





 Kimber
This is a little bit more red toned in real life. Zoya describes it as a medium magenta, I see coral tones in it as well. It has gold shimmer which makes it look a little more orange in some lights. It's so bright and rich, I just love it.  




 Meg
Do you see how beautiful Meg is? Even with my sad little camera, Meg's beauty shines. It's a rich yellow green foil with an amazing shimmer that makes it pop. Love it!



 Myrta
I've said this before, I'm not a fan of the color orange. Myrta is an orange that I can wear and I not only like it, I love it. It's not too bright and loud and the shimmer is amazing in person. It's very rich and has a lot of depth to it. It has a little bit of a reddish/coral undertone which is probably why I love it so much. It reminds me of a richer version of China Glaze Riveting. This one absolutely glows. 




 Rory
Like Shelby, Rory has a bit of a lavender undertone. It has gold and silver shimmer making this unlike anything in my stash. 




Zuza
I think this may be my favorite out of the entire Beach & Surf collection. It reminds me of the ocean making it very appropriate for a summer collection! It's a beautiful blue green foil with gold and silver shimmer. I can't wait to put this on my nails again. 

There you have it, I love this collection and hope you enjoyed my swatches and review. Pick these up if you have the chance, they are so much more amazing in person. 

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook! I always love to hear from you so feel free to comment here or on my FB page. 

-Mira

P.S. I have a HUGE surprise coming in a couple of days. It's pretty awesome, I'm very excited. =)



4 comments:

  1. I like all of those colors! Very perty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, they're all gorgeous! I've ordered Carly and Kimber, and I'm going to get Myrta in the very near future! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo impatiently waiting for my Ulta to get these. Rory, zuza, and Kimber will be mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zuza is amazing!!! It really is a perfect summer colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.