Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Butter London Lillibet's Jubilee

To celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Queen's accession to the throne, Butter London released Lillibet's Jubilee. Lillibet's Jubilee is a silver foil with hints of lavender and tiny holographic particles. Don't let the word holographic get you too excited, this is a beautiful polish but it isn't what I consider a holo by any means. It has an insane sparkle that is almost blinding under the sun but it doesn't give off the rainbow effect you'd see in a true holo. 

I have three thin coats on with one coat of Seche Vite. Application was like a dream, just like Butter Londons usually are. I recommend this polish even though it's not a real holo! 



I showed this on Fish Egg Friday but here it is again!


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and visit me on Facebook! 

-Mira

P.S. I'm almost ready to tell you what my surprise is! Stay tuned!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I really like the Butter polishes. They are so pretty (and sparkly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty... how i wish those brands are available here in my country... buying them online will cost me alot.. :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.