Monday, April 9, 2012

Pretty & Polished Swing

Red is my favorite color so I'm always a sucker for red polish especially if there's glitter involved. I went to the Pretty & Polished Etsy shop to pick up Jawbreaker but this pretty red polish jumped in my cart!!!!! Has that ever happened to you? ;p I didn't have the heart to kick it out, that's my story and I'm stickin to it. I knew I'd like Swing ok and was so surprised when I put it on. It's just beautiful. I'm going to need a regular size bottle of this. *sigh* It's a red jelly with different sizes of white and black glitter. It looks like the black glitter is smaller but the white glitter, which is hex, ranges in size. It is super sheer on the first coat but builds up well. It looks like a jelly sandwich without all the work (not that those are terribly difficult). I put on three coats and I LOVE it!!!!!! 
This is a must have just like Jawbreaker. 



As you can see from the picture above, there are large pieces of white hexagon glitter. I could not dig those out which is my only complaint. I think it's because I have a mini bottle and the brush is really short so I couldn't reach the sides of the bottle to scoop those bad boys up. I'd probably have better luck with the regular size bottle. It still looks pretty without the large hex glitter but I would have liked to have a few to see how it looks!


What do you think of swing? You can find it here. Chelsea is the mastermind behind these beauties and is wonderful to work with. She responds quickly to e-mails, orders, etc. and is such a sweetheart. 

Thanks for reading!

-Mira

3 comments:

  1. very cute! I wish I could pull off reds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for some awards on my blog! http://pamperedwithpolish.blogspot.com/2012/04/awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated! Please be respectful, comments with links will be deleted.